- Installation of expanded perlite in the annular space between concentric vertical cylindrical tanks LNG, Ethylene, Propylene, Butane, Propane, Ethane, LOX, LIN and LAR.
- Installation of expanded perlite into air separation units (cold boxes) and small storage tanks LOX, LIN & LAR tanks.
- Cryogenic insulation in horticulture is the protection of plants against frost.
- Cryogenic insulation services help maintain consistent temperatures in greenhouses and growing areas.
- Keltech Owns portable perlite expanders that are of modular construction.
- Keltech also undertakes pneumatic filling of Factory supplied Expanded Perlite.
Technical excellence and access to high technology perlite processing equipment enables unprecedented production and quality control.
A combination of unparalleled experience and domain knowledge, global presence and technological capabilities makes Keltech uniquely qualified to provide end-to-end support for small, medium and large projects.
Our logistics strength and experience allows us to develop on the spot solution and offer flexibility and meet diverse requirements.
Our familiarity with different types of perlite ore available worldwide and sourcing the most suitable ore ensures proper installation and zero defects.
Keltech offers a complete line of perlite processing systems including highly productive and efficient perlite expanders for site jobs with a highly experienced and disciplined team to ensure unmatched project service.
In addition to equipment and systems, Keltech provides consulting services in the planning and cryogenic insulation installation of expanded perlite and the evaluation of various perlite ore deposits.
Successful projects and continued support to clients have been key to Keltech’s success. Keltech is an ISO 9001 & 14001, OHSAS 18001 Certified company and is a member of the Perlite Institute Inc, USA.